We know how much your dog means to you and that is why our service is designed to beneift you and your canine friend in a number of ways :
- Provides regular exercise in order to maintain a healthy weight.
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home.
- Improves socialisation with dogs and people.
- Enhances quality of life.
We will ensure your dog is kept safe and healthy in our care so that you can be confident your dog will be well cared for while they play all day in our safe and secure environment.
- All dog that attend daycare are vetted and behaviour tested.
- Live webcams to check in on your dog from anywhere using a computer or mobile device.
- Temperature controlled vans.
- The centre is split up into separate fields ensuring that there is no over crowding in any one space, friends are kept together and troublemakers apart.
- Collection and drop off.
- Dog fully exercised day and social play
- Private 10 acre land just outside London
- 3 acres of safe enclosures, 7 acres of forest, and shaded rest areas.
- Purpose built shelters made just for dogs.
- Agility courses, Toy, swimming pools for plenty of action as well as designated rest areas.
Approximately 9 hours care.
Price = £40 per dog per day (Discounts for multiple dogs available)
Home-from-Home Boarding means no kennels, no cold lonely nights, just a loving home with a close member our dog loving community. All of our boarders’ homes are fully insured, dog friendly and home-checked.
Price = £60 per dog per night
Bathing and professional grooming services by trained professionals are available on request for dogs attending daycare.
- Monthly health check and vaccinations to early identify and prevent any ailments.
- Monthly flea and lungworm.
- Quarterly instestinal worm
Ear check and clean.
- Tooth check and clean.
Areas We Cover
N1 – Barnsbury, Canonbury, Kings Cross, Islington, Pentonville, De Beauvoir Town, Hoxton, Hackney
NW1 – Euston, Camden Town, Somers Town, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak, Lisson Grove
W2 – Paddington, Bayswater, Hyde Park, Westbourne Green, Little Venice, Westbourne Green, Notting Hill, Westminster
W11 – Notting Hill, Holland Park
W6 – Hammersmith, Ravencourt Park, fulham
W8 – Kensington, Holland Park, Kensington and Chelsea
SW7 – South Kensington, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea
SW5 – Earl’s Court, Kensington and Chelsea
SW3 – Chelsea, Brompton, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea
SW10 – West Brompton, Chelsea, Kensington and Chelsea
SW6 – Fulham, Parson’s Green, Hammersmith and Fulham
SW1 – Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Westminster
SW13 – Barnes, Castelnau, Richmond upon Thames
SW14 – Mortlake, East Sheen, Richmond upon Thames
SW15 – Putney, Roehampton University, WandSWorth
SW20 – Merton Park, Raynes Park
SW18 – WandSWorth, Southfields, Earlsfield
KT3 – New Malden, Kingston upon Thames
KT4 – Worcester Park, Sutton
KT5 – Berrylands, Tolworth, Kingston upon Thames
KT9 – Chessington, Hook, Malden Rushett, Kingston upon Thames
KT6 – Surbiton, Tolworth, Long Ditton, Kingston upon Thames
KT19 – Horton, West Ewell, Stoneleigh, Epsom and Ewell
KT17 – Stoneleigh, East Ewell, Epsom, Epsom and Ewell
KT10 – Claygate
KT11 – Oxshott
KT12 – Walton
KT17 – Worcester Park
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the arrangement with pickup and drop off?
Are you insured to walk dogs professionally?
Will my dog be supervised at all times?
What happens when it rains or is too cold for my dog to be outside?
Do I need to book in the same days each week?
Do I need to be home when you collect or drop off my dog?
Is my puppy too young?
What happens in an emergency?
My dog doesn’t like crates or confined space; will he cope with travelling to and from the centre?
Do you offer day care on the weekends and bank holidays?
Do dogs have to be well trained and have a good recall?
What is your cancellation policy?
What happens in rain?
Do you clean dogs before they come home?
What happens if my dog doesn’t get on with another dog?
Then get in touch today to book your FREE trial.
Come JOIN In!
M: 07946 246 569